Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I’m very late posting this. I’ve felt behind all day because the kids are home again because of the weather.

Our week went really wacky last week. (Ha! Say that five times fast!)

I was sick a couple days this past week, and the kids had a day off from school because of the weather, so then I felt like I was playing catch up the rest of the week. Despite all my planning (& even participation in Menu Plan Monday), there were meals that got bumped off last week’s menu.

Monday: order pizza to be picked up

Tuesday: Breakfast for supper

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: Fish

Friday: Pulled pork

Saturday: Homemade soup

Sunday: Fried Rice

Hopefully, we'll be able to stick this menu plan this week.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great menu! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Clutter Bug? I don't think so. I'm the queen of clutter. Check out dd's bedroom on my blog. Oh my!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete