Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Have I mentioned how much I love planning meals for the week? (Why, oh why, didn’t I do this before?)

I still get a little thrill when I realize that I don’t have to rush around trying to come up with a meal for my family. This week they even got in on the menu planning fun. So, the kids should be less likely to complain about what we’re having for supper.

Another benefit of meal planning is you don’t end up feeding the kids the same thing they ate for lunch at school! I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve done that.

Monday: Meatballs

Tuesday: Homemade Pizza

Wednesday: Pulled Pork (pork loin in the crockpot with about ½ cup water & a taco seasoning packet – must be started day before since it cooks on low for 24 hours!)

Thursday: breakfast for supper

Friday: taco salads

Saturday: Chicken fingers

Sunday: Mac & Cheese

Check out Menu Plan Monday; a visit there could inspire your next menu plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment