Saturday, January 2, 2010

Watch Out for Flying Clutter

The clutter starts to fly on Monday!

There are so many areas that I wish I could get decluttered all at once. I need to hold back my enthusiasm so I don't get carried away and do too much the first day.

As I thought about what to tackle first, the thought that stood out and what I felt was most important to me was having the public areas of my home (living room/dining room, kitchen & bathroom) company-ready at all times...well, close to it, anyway.

But this project is doomed to failure without a plan of attack. My post tomorrow will explain a little bit more about how I will proceed.

So, where would you start your declutter project? I'd love to hear your comments.

Sorry for the short post. We are visiting my folks & don't want to hog the computer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on a de-clutter mission too. :-) I'm starting in my kitchen. Drawers to be exact. My can opener broke this morning and my drawers are so crammed with stuff I can't find a spare! LOL! So I'm starting with the drawers and moving on to the pantry and hopefully to the refrigerator before the kids get home! Wish me luck! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your mission! The kitchen is a great place to start. Let me know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete