Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kids & Clutter

It is not easy to function in a cluttered space. Everything takes twice as long because of having to move things you don't need or find things you do need.

I would hate for this tendency towards clutter to be passed on to my kids. There's no reason they should have to struggle with that all their lives. I hope that I can help them see how much easier things go when the home is tidy.

My kids will be getting involved in my declutter project. I think it will do them some good to be a part of this process. They will be able to help keep things organized once the project is done.

I look forward to having my kids help me.

How about you? Do your kids help you organize your home?


Just FYI: we will be ringing in the new year with my folks at their house. Have a safe New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment